About the service
This service is a platform for asynchronous conversations between two parties without the need for dialing numbers. Users can start the voice or multimedia chat by pushing and holding a button. The solution provides lag-free calls on Irancell secure platform and fast transmission of messages. Walkeh requires special devices (two-way radios) and mobile applications to set up contacts between two persons or a single person to an active group. Security, high speed, and communication without dialing have rendered Walkeh as an ideal solution for users who need prompt, safe, and stable connection. This solution can be employed by a wide variety of businesses including transportation, logistics, and security in places such as shopping malls, airports, railway stations, ports, public parking areas, mega stores, and hotels.
Features and benefits
- Keeping record of all contacts and conversations
- Having a user switchboard with special features
- Using GPS to monitor workgroups on online maps
- Instant, secure transmission of live video streams, messages, and pictures from a person to another individual or group
- Possibility of forming organizational groups to secure conversations and prevent leaks
- Possibility of using mobile device instead of radios and walkie-talkies
As the service can be set up on a mobile phone by an application, purchasing radio equipment is not mandatory, and the employees can have the service activated on their mobile phones.
- Possibility of forming special teams in a certain geographical area in the event of crisis and of converging operational goals
- Using Irancell broadband platform with universal network coverage; no need for establishment of new, dedicated networks